TOOLS OF OUR TRADE
RESOURCES & TIPS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Are you starting a Business? Make sure you register your Business Name through Service Ontario.
Employee & Payroll Management:
- Get all new employees to complete the TD1 and TDON1 forms for their source deductions – EVERY employee should complete these forms each year.
- Employee or subcontractor – what you need to know, right HERE.
- Complete the RC59 form so that your Accountant/Bookkeeper can liase with the CRA on your behalf.
Important Tips to Remember:
- Know what you can expense; don’t forget to track mileage if you use your vehicle.
- Keep ALL receipts and note the reason for purchase before you forget.
- Know your deadlines. Check out this chart for Individuals, Corporations and Employers
- Track expenses as of the date incurred, not when paid.
- Take your taxes very seriously!!